EVALUATION & REVIEW
We will independently evaluate or review services, structures, and processes, using qualitative and quantitative methodologies, to ensure that:
- Service performance can be relied upon by users;
- Service performance is being continuously improved to meet organisational vision and goals;
- Service performance complies with relevant legislative requirements and best practice;
- Service provisions are adequately controlled to maximize economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
We will also:
- Provide advice and support to managers in the development of efficient and effective operational processes and performance measures;
- Undertake analysis of the feasibility of service change and development, and risk and cost analysis, at both strategic and service levels;
- Consult with strategic and community/consumer stakeholders.
STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION
We will facilitate and guide the organisational change process, including undertaking:
- Situation & issue analysis;
- Management reviews;
- Strategic planning;
- Commercialisation & enterprise development;
- Communication audits;
- Brand development;
- Feasibility studies.
We are committed to ensuring organisational change is realistic, achievable and measurable, and that the process communicates, involves, enables and facilitates involvement from stakeholders, as early, openly and fully as possible.
We have a commitment to stakeholder consultation and this underpins all consultancy projects.
We define stakeholder consultation as an opportunity for interested/affected groups and individuals to have specific input into problem-solving and development strategies. Stakeholders are a rich source of information, and we believe that solutions can be found from within an organisation’s stakeholder groups.
We use an action research methodology and a disciplined enquiry process to explore requirements and challenges, and encourage effective communication channels and information dissemination.